The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Plans *RO Span*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

Serious Plans *RO Span* Empty
PostSubject: Serious Plans *RO Span*   Serious Plans *RO Span* EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 am

Ok, basically, I kinda thought this would be a good idea, so that we can all see, what each other is planning in better use to help everyone in guild, or help deter them from doing something not worthwhile.

The plan here is simple. Put down, what you are trying to accomplish. This means Characters fully.

Example:

Reach 99 Crusader Using Agi/Spear <- Complete.
Reach Paladin <-- Complete.
Reach Level 90 Using Agi/Spear <-- Complete.
**Hunt WoE Equips <-- Incomplete.

** WoE Equip List **
Feather Beret <- Complete.
Fin Helm <- Incomplete.
Iron Cain <- Complete.
Meteor Plate <- Complete.
+10 Blade <- Complete.
Cross Shield <- Incomplete.
Valkyrie Shield <- Incomplete.
Wool Scarf <- Complete.
Tidal Boots <- Complete.
Rosary x2 <- Complete.

***Hunt Cards for WoE*** <- Incomplete.
Marc <- Complete.
Hydra x3 <- Complete.
Skeleton Worker <- Complete.
Thara Frog x2 <- Incomplete.
Raydric <- Incomplete.
Verit <- Incomplete.
Smokie <- Complete.
Alligator <- Complete.

Switch to Devo/Shield Chain Build <- Complete.

Level Paladin to 99/70 With Parties <- Incomplete.

Paladin Finished <- Incomplete.

Ok this one is REALLY basic. But you get the picture. This is no longer a checklist for you, this is a checklist for us. We're not hunting your shit. But if we see one for sale, we'll let you know right away. If we see who needs to level in parties, we can plan that accordingly. If we randomly get an Earthen Bow for instance, and someone needs that for leveling their Hunter/Sniper, we will know who to give it to. This is just to help everyone know what exactly everyone is doing. Instead of just wondering how leveling is going. We can know how you are leveling, with what build you are leveling, and how long it takes to complete tasks. I would personally ask you to edit these posts as much as possible. Everytime you realize something new you need. Slap it on there. If you collect something you needed. Make it "complete". Will just help everyone in guild help you. Not everything in this game can be achieved solo. Leveling can be one of them. This is a nice collaboration of "Final equips and cards" For WoE. And You can also post what you need for leveling. Simple right? I didn't put what I would need for leveling as this is just a basic rough draft. However, It would please me a great deal if you could put what you ARE currently using to level. Along with what you are PLANNING on using to level. Now watch. After my Paladin is COMPLETE.... ALL Cards hunted, all equips found, all lvls gained, I will put that final "Complete" in there. After that, nothing wrong with starting a new character... So as I am doing.

Choose New Class <- Complete.
Level Monk to 90 as Combo <- Incomplete.
Level Monk to 99 In Parties as Asura OR Steel Body <- Incomplete.

And so on and so forth.

You get the picture. Please take part in this, as I have A LOT of stuff on my plate to do for IRL work, school, friends, relationships. I'm a busy man, but try to get on here all the time. If you would post here MOST often, I will be able to help those A LOT more than I could normally. Thank you for participating. I wish the best luck to all of you. And PLEASE make these detailed. There's nothing wrong with taking like 20 minutes out of one of your days to plan everything perfectly. Nothing wrong at all.

Good Luck To All. Much Love.

Riku
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net

Serious Plans *RO Span*
Page 1 of 1