The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortis Infernale - creator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortis_Infernale

Mortis_Infernale

Mortis Infernale - creator Empty
PostSubject: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:06 pm

So I joined server about week ago, level 70/32 right now but that's cause of me wasting time to get money on homunculus instead of leveling

As for my build it will be an AD/melee hybrid I have been using for some time with good results

STR 59+11
AGI 94+6
VIT 23+3
INT 62+8
DEX 44+14
LUK 2+13

Skill Build
Offensive skill revolving around AD and Mammonite
Secondary offensive will be plants with auto-skill equips
Support will consist of maxed out slim potion pitcher and normal potion pitcher

Equipment

Weapon - Thin Blade +6/7 with Hydra and Skel worker cards
Upper Headgear - Feather Beret +7/8
Mid Headgear - Evil Wing Ears
Lower Head - Gangster Mask
Armor - Meteor Plate +6/7 with Evil Druid (although Valk armor would be better - in that case additional stat points will go into Vit)
Shield - Valkyrie Shield +7/8 with Thara Frog
Garment - Wool Scarf +9 with Orc Baby
Shoes - Tidal Shoes +9 with Firelock Soldier (now I know both garment and shoes may sound mad but in worst case I can hunt them myself and they are really good pieces of equipment for my playstyle)
Accessory 1 - Rosary with Alligator/auto-spell cards
Accessory 2 - Rosary with Alligator/auto-spell cards

Why I'm Here
To keep it short - I am really addicted to Woe and even though I may not be the best I want to improve my skills along people who take WoE seriously, also there should be more to RO than just grinding, I would like to be in a guild that is not afraid of going to Bio3 or deeper levels of Nameless

Loyalty
I am not a guild hopper and never was, as long as the guild won't die for sure I will stick around and do my best
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 pm

we're working on getting to bios currently, we've been just waiting on hwiz and creo and they're both coming along swell, not too sure of mammo and ad hybrid, a hammerfall would prolly cause you to die really fast in woe. interesting build though i'd like to see if it's practical
Back to top Go down
Crystal Jade

Crystal Jade

PostSubject: Re: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Honesty is a virtue.

Your stats look like random numbers. They are completely mind bottling and I wonder what class you even are. This is a supposed to be a final WoE build and this doesn't even look like one.

I can completely understand if this is your leveling build. You want to mammo your way to 99/70, that's fine by me. Want this as your final build? Are you on crack?

You can't be a Mammoing, potion pitching, demo man machine.. Matt.

First, Creators can go either two ways for War of Emperium. AD or Potion Pitcher. Let's go with a demoman creator.

You should have on a welding mask if you are unable to obtain a Dark Bacilim.

I wouldn't suggest a meteor plate in any case. I'd go for the Valk armor (for at least you get points for knowing it'd be a better choice.) Valk armor is obtainable, so don't cross that out. Especially since you are a Creator.

Valk Shield? Good. In your garmet (wool scarf) you should have a Noxious card. In your shoes (tidal shoes) you should use a Green Ferus card.

Accessories. Spritual Ring is your best bet for an increase in both INT and DEX with one accessory slot.
But if you are using earrings or gloves, smokie and zerom card.

- - - - -
For your stats?
Int: 99 BASE
Dex: 91 BASE
Vit: Rest.

You should also have the skill Full Chemical Protection.

All of this is to be a SUCCESSFUL and USEFUL WoE creator. The build you posted will not be useful in WoE. You'll be getting a bunch of skills that will be WEAK because of how scattered your stats are. While it is true that there is ALOT to do with a creator, to be strong you need to see this black and white when it comes to being useful in War of Emperium.

PS. Creators double as a supportive class in SECOND EDITION WoE. This would be a potion pitching creator. However, on Symphonic RO.. AD would be much more useful and worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Looks like you talk big. your build is effective.. but i dont' see how that's going t work without FCP... Currently.. We are looking for someone who will AD some massive damage. Nothing wrong with Mammo build.. nothing wrong with AD build.. But a hybrid, just is not practical or useful... especially on this server. Even if you went pure homun battler, you'd be more effective.. Depending on your homun.. Give me more info.. and try taking the suggestion of pure AD or pure homun.. Send another application ok? I wanna see what you would do with this advice.. Also. please show all your skills, don't just vaguely explain. I would like to see them all. thank you.

Take heed to Crystals message. It holds truth. The Dex can be jumped around a bit, depending on your exact equips.. judging bonuses and such. IF you are going pure AD, *which is prefered* The build she gave is pretty dang close to perfect.

Also, as to your loyalty question.. You're jumping from Envy aren't you?... Are they dying? or are you just leaving?

As for the serious business side of this. We do expect high activity. 4+ days a week. And Leveling is part of this. Remember that.

I will await your next post.
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
Mortis_Infernale

Mortis_Infernale

PostSubject: Re: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Looks like nobody likes my experimental hybrid build ^^; Okay back to earth, there's a build that I used on my old server and got long experience with (almost 8 months, unluckily got only to 64 job)

STR 1+9
AGI 1+7
VIT 45+5
INT 99+15
DEX 90+15
LUK 2+14

Skill Build
AD is kind of self-explanatory
both pitchers maxed out (we had another person to take care of FCP)
plants summon and sphere mine maxed out (used as temporary defense in cases we had to re-estabilish our precast)

Equipment

Weapon - Bazerald
Upper Headgear - Valkyrie Helm +5 with CTM card switching with Feather Beret +7
Mid/Lower Head - Welding Mask
Armor - Valkyrie Armor +6 with Evil Druid card
Shield - Valkyrie Shield +7 with Thara Frog card
Garment - Wool Scarf +7 with Raydric/Noxious (the second one preferred but i haven't been able to get hold of it)
Shoes - Tidal Boots +7 with Verit/Green Ferus (again second one was better for me but I haven't been able to obtain it)
Accessory 1 - Rosary with Alligator
Accessory 2 - Rosary with Alligator (I was better with 10% long range reduction that bonuses from spiritual but that was since my old server had many snipers on it)

Mine homunculus was evolved Lif used mostly as speed buff and with Mental Change on as my meatshield

As for me leaving Envy - before Crystal came to Envy there was no things as party raids/items hunting/etc. so I think that the guildleader is not taking the whole guild seriously and Envy can't grow up good just from his optimistic view that "We will make it".... I want to be with someone serious about it.

Well that will be all, now it's up to you
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 pm

You've shown that you're willing to change your build based on necessity, and later on if there's time we'll allow you to experiment with your hybrid and prove us wrong if possible (i'd actually like to see it work), anyways you still need fcp since even if there's 2 creo's they wont always be together and we might have situations where the other isnt there. I hope it wont take you 8 months to hit 64 job though Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Well, i wanted to see your build exactly set up.. like everything.. i still didn't get that.. however, this build is more solid. ONe thing i would change.. is that extra stat point to luk.. put it in agi.. better to have a +1 to flee then some .1 to luk chance.. and since our guild has a brewer in the making..you will never have to brew.. anything. So focus on that damage. Everything else seems legit. Very Solid. And you seem to have experience. I mean i'd honestly prefer you just to pack AD... FCP is a necessity though.. And you do take advice.. but gah that build looks crazy.. i'd love to see it work, same as Adam.

The guild has talked it over.. a pretty well resounding Accepted came across the board. I want to see some serious effort outta you, you seem to have promise. Let's see it work..

Accepted. Congratulations~
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortis Infernale - creator   Mortis Infernale - creator Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortis Infernale - creator
Page 1 of 1