The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exious - Creator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exious

Exious

Exious - Creator Empty
PostSubject: Exious - Creator   Exious - Creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Alright so I'm applying with my Alchemist, Exious (95/49 Alchemist at the moment) and i just joined the server 5 or so days ago.

99/70 Build and gear, i will be Pure AD Creo. that looks roughly like this:

STR 1+5
AGI 1+7
VIT 76+4
INT 99+15
DEX 56+15
LUK 1+12

Skill Build

Equipment

Weapon +4 Bazerald / Combat Knife (Bazerald for AD and combat knife for survival situations)
Upper Headgear +7 Feather Beret
Mid/Low Head - Alarm Mask
Armor +7 Valk. Armor (ED card)
Shield +7 Valk Shield (Thara Frog Card)
Garment +7 Wool Scarf (Raydric Card)
Shoes +7 Tidal Shoes (Ferus card)
Accessories Earring (smokie card) and Glove (Zerom Card)
Why I'm Here
I enjoy guilds that are active, serious, and organized. It creates an overall better environment in the game and makes it more than just endless grinding, and an elaborated chat room. Many guilds that i have experienced in the past and even on this server are unorganized and fall apart quickly, i believe that the League does not fall into that category and see a positive team spirit here, as well as a potential for a lot of fun.

Loyalty
This is a bit of Cliché question in my opinion. There is no way to really prove to anyone that i will be loyal to a guild of people that they have not met at all. From my experiences in the past though if we are active and fun then that is more than enough for me.

Last edited by Exious on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Exious - Creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exious - Creator   Exious - Creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:25 pm

still gotta tell us what accessories you'll be packing, valk armour is a bish but we'll get to it eventually. i'm not good with creos so i wont nitpick with your build, everything looks pretty solid though
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Exious - Creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exious - Creator   Exious - Creator EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Build looks good. You look like a serious player, I have good reports about you.

I would like to see however your accessories, as they sometimes hold the very edge that you need in every situation.. Show me what you will ue for PVM/MVP/WoE for each accessory. I will check that once more..

As for now, I very much enjoyed your message on loyalty. And you will be held accountable for that statement. As long as this guild remains active. You will be here. And this guild will be forever active in guild action. Accepted. Congratulations~
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Exious - Creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exious - Creator   Exious - Creator Empty

Back to top Go down

Exious - Creator
Page 1 of 1