The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylia

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Applying Priest   Applying Priest EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Name: Kylia
Current: Priest Lv 75

Stats(99/70):
Str:3
Agi:1
Vit:48
Int:88
Dex:99
Luck:1

Equips:
Head: Mandragora Cap^ [1] - Dark Illusion*/(Any -10% demi-human head gear)
Sunglasses[1] - Marduk
Romantic Leaf
Armor: Cursed Hat[1] - Skeleton Prisoner
Weapon: Lich's Bone Wand [2] - Solace,Skeleton
Shield: Orlean's Plate [1] - Thara Frog/Tirfing*
Garment: Diabolus Manteau^ [1] - Raydric/Deviling*
Foot gear: Diabolus Boots^ [1] - Dark Lord*/Gold Acidus
Accessory: Expert Ring[1] - Stapo
Glove of Orleans[1] - Smokie

Note:
* = Cards that will take years to get.
^ = Eps 13.1 items, ill be using the boring muffler..boot...until symphonic release the new monsters.
Refine +/-: Needless to said the higher the better, but my goal will be +7 for most armor. Weapon +7.

Skills:
Aco
Divine Protection-5/10
Demon Bane-Na/10
Ruwach-1/1
Pneuma-1/1
Teleportation-2/2
Warp Portal-4/4
Heal-10/10
Increase Agility-10/10
Decrease Agility-1/10
Aqua Benedicta-1/1
Angelus-2/10
Blessing-10/10
Cure-1/1
Holy Light-1/1
High Priest
Increase Spiritual Power-5/10
Safety Wall-10/10
Resurrection-1/4
Mace Mastery-Na/10
Impositio Manus-5/5
Suffragium-3/3
Aspersio-5/5
Benedictio Sanctissimi Sacramenti-5/5
Sanctuary-3/10
Slow Poison-Na/4
Recovery-1/1
Kyrie Eleison-4/10
Magnificat-3/5
Gloria-3/5
Lex Divina-5/10
Turn Undead-Na/10
Lex Aeterna-1/1
Assumptio-5/5
Basilica-Na/5
Meditatio-10/10
Redemptio-Na/1

Reason for Joining:

I have always been a team player in life and in game, this is why I pick priest as my class. I believe that everyone is strong, but we are stronger as a team. I'm want to join mainly to make friends and have fun.
Loyalty:
I will never hurt, betray, or deceive my friends.
Back to top Go down
Mortis_Infernale

Mortis_Infernale

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying Priest   Applying Priest EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:19 pm

The build looks decent to me, especially many people nowadays have forgot about BSS/Aspersio combo. As for flaws I found out so far:
- take out those sunglasses[1] from your build since they are unobtainable
- since I took sunglasses out of your equips go for gangster mask as lower headgear - 15% silence resist isn't bad
- not sure what exactly you mean by "cursed hat"o.o if you meant cursed hand then it's an accessory if not I am clueless
- you gonna be really really dead without Marc card
- if you want status card I think that pest card in armor would work way better than skel prisoner plus you get free slot on wand
- as for wand look at Divine Cross - would work better especially that many people use ED cards for WoE OR/AND Long Mace OR overupped Staff of Recovery (least important)
- I really don't see the point of equiping auto-skill on attack cards with your build, sorry
- sure you got pneuma but alligator in place of that stapo wouldn't be so bad, still if you really want to have emergency cast breaking item then I don't have the right to force you

Don't take this as personal attack on your build but rather as a couple of tips =)

You have my vote (if my votes actually mean anything in this guild lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying Priest   Applying Priest EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:51 pm

actually, we put votes into a percentage category, your vote does matter. lol.. more so then your vote, is your post. lol. Which i wholeheartedly agree with. I like the build, and i have no idea what cursed hat it.. i know other cursed items.. not sure about the hat.. Uhh otherwise, for now, you have my vote. we'll see what others say.
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
Kylia

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying Priest   Applying Priest EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 pm

lol im not sure what a cursed hat is either...
why dont we all just pretend this never happen and all you could see is Diabolus Robe [1] xD
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying Priest   Applying Priest EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 am

Drop a few things to get max res, go towards 97 vit with decent dex and int, you dont need to worry about gangster mask with the right amount of dex so just put in a masquerade for that. overall solid build and i think you'd make a good addition. so there's my vote. afro
Back to top Go down
Heiko

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying Priest   Applying Priest EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Pretty good.
If it's for WoE the vit is more important than heal. You only used 48 points as aco I think. Max res isn't important in WoE exactly I would guess, since if dropped int way down for vit already moves away from FS.

I'd say yes though.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying Priest   Applying Priest EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Well, i met you last night. And you are a good guy. lol I like your play style, and you aren't bad at all. And i'm glad you played PSIBlade Very Happy! that's a massive bonus in my eyes.

Accepted. Congratulations~
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Applying Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applying Priest   Applying Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying Priest
Page 1 of 1