The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iPanda

ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL Empty
PostSubject: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:13 am

Yo! ToD is fails and I'm no guild hopper -Lawls!

Qualifications:

-Level 94 High Priest (Support/TU)
-Very easy going and cooperative.
-Party friendly and always free to help others.
-Negative towards ToD
-Online frequently ( Lost connection for a week be back up soon )
-I'm Cute! n.n!!
-Dedicated healer!

Scouted by Neji
Back to top Go down
Exious

Exious

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 am

Well you followed no part of the application requirements but what the fuck I'm sold with,

"-Online frequently ( Lost connection for a week be back up soon )"

you pretty much have my vote.
Back to top Go down
Heiko

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 am

I vote yes because I love Exious's reply. Also if you're active I <3 you.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:01 pm

I'm glad ur active, i know you weren't active that much in SDX after awhile. But I hope you're more active then that now. Also.. Please follow the requirements. I love ya, but you need to show your stats/build/equips at lvl 99/70 for your main WoE user. Mmk? Thanks a bunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
iPanda

PostSubject: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:09 pm

SorzSorz, my bad~ Neji was just telling me to JUST apply.. so i did Lawls. I need to show my stats and builds? Isn't that like personal info? Some people would like to keep that to themselves.. not that I've got much to hide ;D

Current: My current stats for TU build.

1 +8 Str
1 +6 Agi
54 + 6 Vit
77 + 12 Int
83 +9 Dex
38 +2 Luk

Finished: Support build, pretty much the same except without the Luk, even out the Dex at 80~90, rest goes into Vit.

Equips: Friggs, Valkyrie Shield(Thara), Odins(Pest/Sasquatch/etc) , Elemental Robes, Mythril Manteau, Wools(Raydric) + Tidals(Green Ferus), Long mace, SoR+, Smokie Clip, Etc.. Typical stuff just requires time and parties to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 pm

better. lol.. but low int man.xD anyway.. umm the reason you post ur 99/70 build is so that we know what we're dealing with. and also, it may be personal, but if u hide it from your guild, u aren't trustworthy, and we want to help you, even if you think you don't need help, everyone has something to add somewhere. If you don't like it i'm sorry, that's how we do things. lol. as for now, you have my vote.
Back to top Go down
iPanda

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 am

Chris wrote:
better. lol.. but low int man.xD anyway.. umm the reason you post ur 99/70 build is so that we know what we're dealing with. and also, it may be personal, but if u hide it from your guild, u aren't trustworthy, and we want to help you, even if you think you don't need help, everyone has something to add somewhere. If you don't like it i'm sorry, that's how we do things. lol. as for now, you have my vote.

That's cool, I'm always open for opinions. Equips/stats are pretty normal or standard for any priest (In my opinion), normally I'd ask anyway when I'm in a guild so it isn't anything that personally special to me, Lawls.

Oh, That low Int.. usually it be higher, but I figured I'd only need heal at about around 2k~2.5k.. That was when I was with SDX. Main unit didn't need high heal during pvp and during woe they'd die faster than I can heal so they always carried pots into EMP room. Other guild mates were just too soft so they just died when I tried to heal Lol. If it's different in this guild I'll just adjust accordingly. I should change it for mdef since I've yet to get Orleans or Valkshields Lol.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am

i'll get more in depth when i finally get back home, but for now you seem to be a good addition to the guild, just put 97 total vit somewhere in your build, ToD doesnt know shit about getting stun resistance, and that's why i rape them all the time. anyways you have my vote. afro
p.s. why didnt you try to get into TL from the get-go?
Back to top Go down
iPanda

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 am

Adam wrote:
i'll get more in depth when i finally get back home, but for now you seem to be a good addition to the guild, just put 97 total vit somewhere in your build, ToD doesnt know shit about getting stun resistance, and that's why i rape them all the time. anyways you have my vote. afro
p.s. why didnt you try to get into TL from the get-go?

I haven't been online much since Dark and Manly left, then only came online like a few times after Christmas. In between then and now, my brother would occasionally use my account for buffs and whatever. He later tells me everyone SDX is being moved to ToD, dunno why.. anyway I came online to check out new guildies and got kicked for calling my brother, "FAG"Lawls.

I only know that SDX wasn't doing that great since Taku left with half our numbers to start his own guild.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 pm

As long as you remain active, You are welcome to The League.

Application Accepted. Congrats~

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL   ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

ToD kicks me cuz i said, "FAG" LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The League :: Applicants :: Accepted-
Jump to: