The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for Sage

Go down 
+2
Exious
Heiko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiko

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

So after hours of MondZaaa asking if I applied yet, I finally have. Thought I should also point out, I wanted to join before talking to MondZaaa, then we somehow ended up in a party and him telling me to join, I had no arguments. Not all the way leveled up but I'll quickly work on fixing that, was partying with MondZaaa all night instead of leveling my to-be, for-shame. Making a Support Professor to help take over Midgard. Onward to my to-be!

Total stats I was looking at would be around:
51 Str
1 Agi
87+13 Vit
38+32 Int
87+43 Dex
1 Luk
Using +7 food for Vit/Int/Dex. Around 13k hp with chosen gear for now.

For equipment:
Dexterous Survivor's Wand (Dex)
Feather Beret
Opera Mask (Blinker to not own myself with wall of fog?)
Deadly Valk Armor (Still looking at armor)
Valk Shield (Orlean's Server as well? Can't find out much for that one)
Wool Scarf - Raydric
Tidal Shoes - Green Ferus
2x Orlean's Gloves - Zerom

Skills: (At least ones that matter)
-Mage:
Sight 1
Safety Wall 10
Stone Curse 10
-Professor
Heaven's Drive 1
Magic Rod 3
Spell Breaker 3
Free Cast 5
Land Protector 4
Dispell 5
Health Conversion 4
Soul Change 1
Soul Burn 4
Memorize 1
Wall of Fog 1
Spider Web 1
--Pre-reqs are in there too of course.

Last edited by Heiko on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to show skills; Fail)
Back to top Go down
Exious

Exious

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm not a pro at professor so i don't know the exact build for one, but its support and the stats look roughly correct so obviously you have a clue on what do to, which is generally what these apps tend are for; to exclude people who have no obvious clue about Ragnarok Online. you have included the 100 vit stun reduct, grats for being one of the only applicants to do so.

As long as you're willing to accept any criticism from other members (not saying that you HAVE to change your build for them) but, at least process what they tell you and take it as legit information only of well intent. Anyways you have my vote on that condition.

To also add, a prof is able to be of use in multiple ways, i haven't run this by anyone yet but just to mention Mind Breaker, i speak solely on my behalf with nothing to do with the guild. I always found it an extremely good idea for a prof to be kicked from the guild during WoE in order to mind breaker the pre-casting wizards. Its a very hard pre-cast to bypass and requires perfect timing on enemy guilds. Would you be willing to support that role? (again it does not reflect the guild's perspective but my own, feel free to disagree)

Exious
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Wow, a professor that knows what he is doing. That's impressive, however i haven't seen such low int on a prof in a long while.. do explain that for us.

However, you look like you are definitely not a stupid guy..

before i accept you, we will see what the guild says, and I want you to tell us what your current level/stats/name is.

Arturo
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
hopeless

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm

lol 97 vit gives stun immunity
the only classes to go over 97 vit would b clown n gypsy just cuz of apples
the int is low tbh more int for when u soul change ppl
a CK would b nice seeing as profs are good at tanking shit
u wont need a high lvl lp u only need to lp us when attacking
other than that its ok i mean not the best but it will do
just wondering have u played prof b4
Back to top Go down
Heiko

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Exious, Mind breaker is really the only other skill that I would like to find a way to fit in. I never thought about it being used or precast, I could see that being a big difference. If it came to wanting to do that, I would do it. Real problem is finding another skill to take a point from, with 1 being from LP. Like hopeless said 4 isn't really needed, just extra duration. Another could maybe come from Health Conversion, then I would have to worry about checking SP again.
For the Int it does keep my pool up to 1492 SP. That's not very high, but at the same time there's almost reasons to not keep it so high. Most classes aren't going to need that much, I can easily use Health Conversion to heal 530sp each time, so only 3 HC's to max compared to if I had to do more times. If I fail a soul conversion I already drain all my SP anyways, then I can use Soul Change and hopefully mess somebody up. Which can only be done while I have low SP. So having a huge SP pool for Prof's hasn't looked to be much of a benefit considering how often it could be drained already. If I fill it up all the way I'd still guess 1500 SP could be quite help to most people, which then would leave me to again, try to Soul Change with somebody.
If that doesn't make sense I can try to work with it though, but from what I've seen that makes quite a bit of sense to me. I can still bump it up a little, but was trying to keep 130 Dex + 97 Vit now. Can drop Str to 50, Vit to 83, use a +8 vit food, and push Int to 46, which adds around 70 SP. That's not much of a difference, so I'd probably have to drop Dex down then bump Int up. I can look more into messing with that too if felt needed.
A CK also would be nice to keep on/swapping around, especially with the hp of it.
No I haven't played Prof before, from everything I can tell it's the type of class I love playing. I normally played Priest, and I'm welcome for a change from that though. So I would still need some practice, but I've never been too bad at learning a class.
Comments/Regards to my spiel?

So far I'm only a 66/50 Mage in the middle of the job quest. I made it last night, but I'll at least aim to get it up within the next few days. Character name is 'Arcanis'. Current stats are just 85+11 Int, 42+3 Dex. Haven't tried to get any gear setup for him yet. I slave myself with my 97 priest, helps speed it up a little bit, and for now hunt with my 94 rogue.

Thanks for comments. ^^
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm

honestly i know absolutely nothing about professors so ima stay away from the stat/skills/gears etc. i'm just curious about when you'll be active and how loyal you'll be to the guild that's what i wanna know.
Back to top Go down
Heiko

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:40 am

I would say I'm quite active, especially right around now. I would also say I'm loyal, I don't like leaving guilds if I enjoy it there.

I'm also on normally from around 3-4pm until around 4-6am PST most days lately, just busy for part of my Monday's.

Last edited by Heiko on Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (sp))
Back to top Go down
monjikung

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 am

absolutely good build, however i still think that STR is a bit too much... But yeah that a good build... Well done
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 pm

positive feedback from the guild and you look like you know what you're doing. you have my vote and an invite afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App for Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for Sage   App for Sage Empty

Back to top Go down

App for Sage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The League :: Applicants :: Accepted-
Jump to: