The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application. 97 monk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veritasthedrifter

application. 97 monk Empty
PostSubject: application. 97 monk   application. 97 monk EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 pm

This is what is required of you.

Stats, Skills, Equips, for 99/70 Build.
This build should be for WoE.. If it isn't for WoE, It would have to be a GREAT WoE/PVM hybrid. Also.. Your WoE Character, or MAIN WoE Character, Should be listed for application.

stats-- something like
* STR: 110-120
* AGI: 1
* VIT: 50+-70
* INT: 10-30+
* DEX: 90-120
* LUK: 1

Skills ; asura fist.. body relocate, rest are self explanitory..

Difficult Equips are accessible, do not feign from putting them into your build.

Weapon: +9/10 Chain w 2xHydra 1xSkel Worker, +9 LBW w 1xHydra 1xSkel Worker, Long Mace for precast
Left Hand: Valkyrie Shield, Orlean’s Server #w Thara Frog

Top Head: +9 Ulle’s Cap/Biretta w Carat else Incubus, Feather Beret, Nightmare headgear
Middle Head: Masquerade
Bottom Head: Gangster Mask, Gangster Scarf

Torso: Saint’s Robe, Valkyrie Armour, Diablos Robe #w Marc/ED
Garment: Wool Scarf, Diablos Manteau #w Raydric/Dustiness/Frilldora
Feet: +9 Tidal Shoes w Firelock, +4 Variants, Green Ferus/Matyr Tidal Shoes for precast

Accessories: Glove[1]s, Ring[1]s, Orlean’s Gloves, Diablos Rings #w Zerom/Smokie
I want depth on these builds. I'm serious. Don't just give us random stuff for us to change for you. There is a great possibility to be rejected for that. So think long and hard.

I want you to give a good reason as to why you want to join this guild. You need to be clear..
Well i was invited by Mic Ocksbig .. I guess a good reason to join the guild would be because i know some of the players in it and I want to help out as much as i can?

You should explain as to how you will be loyal here.. meaning Not guild hopping.. As you may have noticed in Symph Forums.. We are NOT a fan of those types.
I'm as loyal to the guild as the guild is loyal to me.. i dont screw people over and I don't like logging in every day to see zero people on either..

You will be adjudicated by your peers in this guild. Take our suggestions seriously, don't act like a know it all. If you have proof of how your build works, let's see some paperwork ok?
I don't have a big head, don't worry.

Veritas
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: application. 97 monk   application. 97 monk EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm

your build looks nice but a few tweaks, just get 110 total str any more and you're taking away points from key areas, any less and you wont hit hard enough, dex you generally want 110-130 vit agi and luk are good and int can be 40 or below, you can always get sp from items and other sources. everything else looks BEAUTIFUL and the stat poking i just did was just to help maximize your already good build. you seem like a knowledgeable player and one who could be of great use to us.

you have been accepted pending group descision
Back to top Go down
veritasthedrifter

PostSubject: Re: application. 97 monk   application. 97 monk EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Adam wrote:
your build looks nice but a few tweaks, just get 110 total str any more and you're taking away points from key areas, any less and you wont hit hard enough, dex you generally want 110-130 vit agi and luk are good and int can be 40 or below, you can always get sp from items and other sources. everything else looks BEAUTIFUL and the stat poking i just did was just to help maximize your already good build. you seem like a knowledgeable player and one who could be of great use to us.

you have my vote, and pending a group decision you have been accepted

Good to know, in game name is Veritas. Thanks for the quick response to the app :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application. 97 monk   application. 97 monk Empty

Back to top Go down

application. 97 monk
Page 1 of 1