The League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SymphonicRO Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krawller

Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello again, This is Krawller, I apologize for my other application, i just put on some equipment wich resulted of being useless for a War of emperium, right now ill give you my new list of equipment, wich is Better, i also put some suggestions that u made, thankyou for that Smile.

- Feather Beret:
MDEF + 1
Reduce 10% damage taken from Demi-Human monsters (so they will take longer to kill me, and that time i will kill the emp.
-Evil wing ears:
Str+1
-Thief clotes [Marc card]
get protection from Freeze status. (+1 agi from thief clotes.)
-Mes [Orc skeleton card] [Orc Skeleton card] [Desert wolf card]:
( Ok so i need to give emp all damage possible, so i know amp is angel and holy property, thats why i use orc skeleton card, cause it takes 20% more on holy property, and putting 2 of them in Mes would give almost double of damage.)

100% dmg+40% dmg -> holy
100%dmg+40% dmg -> angel

1.4 x 1.4 = 1.96

96% more dmg

Desert wolf card gives ATK+5 wich would be very usefull.

- ICe Pick
Delays more damage depending on monsters defence.

-Wool Scarf (Mdef+4) [Raydric card]:
Reduces neutral property attacks 20%

-Tidal shoes (wool scarf combo)[Matyr Card]
Maximum hp +10% [wich is very usefull because im gonna put some vit on and having 4000 hp its gonna be 4400.]
Then 10% more from the matyr card that would give me a total of 4840. so when they try to ill me ill focus on breaking up the emperium.

-2 Ring(Str + 1)[mantis card] Str+3

being 2 of them will be Str+ 8 usefull.!

Ok thats it. and how you said, its better mdef than flee is all there Smile.
Double dagger isntead of katar for speed and emp breaking.

Im going to Answer some questions right now.
Yes, i can be very loyal to the guild. and helpfull if someone needs from me.
Yes, Im Active, not like 24/7, but im on at least 2 hours at day, some times more than 4.
i do lvl up, not all the time but i do, the most of the time im just exploring some things since this server is not the same as the other one i played on. ( is way better).But if you ask me to lvl up or being on more time i will, if i dont have an emergency or so.
Ill try to be as helpfull as possible.

Well. Someone asked for my stats, and ill my stats and Woe ones.
My Actual Stats: Woe Stats
Str:41+4 Str:70-80
Agi:63+10 Agi:70
Vit:7+2 Vit:40-50
Int:1+3 Int:1
Dex:37+4 Dex:30
Luk:43 (for crits) Luk:1

Now here's My actual Skills: Future
Katar mastery: 10 Right hand mastery : 5 Left hand mastery:5
Grimtooth: 5
Sonic Blow: 10
Enchant poison 5 Not pretty sure about this ones
but ill do what you say Smile.

Okay, so thats all theres everything better and answered the questions, please let me now if somethings missing or you aprove /disaprove this applyng.
Thanks for taking time on reading it.
Krawller.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:09 am

riku might be an avid fan of sinx's, but i'm no slouch myself so i'll add my input. mes should work until icepicks are gained so that's not a half bad idea, though you should put in for a double bloody boned fire katar for edp sb's which your build will allow, though not as strong as pure edps, drop the marc and the theif clothes, you should use evil druid in a chainmail at least, there's a lot of new armour out with the newest patches, you need to reasearch one that will work better, the reason for ED is because you'll be using a lot of pots, and the 25% reduct will keep you alive, if you know anything about armour switching, it wont be hard to swap out to something different for going over ME's, ignoring TU's and getting heals from priests, you should prolly look into a better stat build because 4840 is the kind of health that gets you one shotted easily. 93 total vit is the current standard for builds nowadays for full stun reduction, so try to modify your build accordingly. remember these are all suggestions that are aimed toward helping you become a better player, take what you will from my words but i mean them in a positive manner. I believe you show potential and you are not afraid of taking advice. There's my 2 cents, In the end it's the boss's choice. afro
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:06 pm

This is good.. you actually showed more effort in this one.. However, one thing you may have noticed... or not.. I thought i required a 99/70 build.. which would be a sinx skill/stat build.. However the equips look better, you may need 2 types of armors and thiefs clothes need to be upgraded a LOT so be prepared for hunting that crap..

Please post again, with a sinx build.. and i will look further into it.

Riku
Back to top Go down
http://tlguild.omgforum.net
Krawller

PostSubject: Here's my sinx built.   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Ok, sorry i didnt know you wanted Sin X stats/skills, so Here they are.

SKills:
Right Hand Mastery - Lv5
Left Hand Mastery -Lv5
Katar Mastery - Lv 9 (in case i should use infiltrator)
Cloaking - Lv 10
Sonic Blow- Lv 5
Enchant Poison - Lv 6
Enchant Deadly poison- Lv 5
Soul breaker -Lvl 10
Meteor Assault- Lvl 10
Create Deadly poison. lvl 1
(That could be a little Pvp, i think, but also usefull in woe, if somethings missing please let me know.)

Stats:
Str 80
Agi 70
Vit 50 (and whatever more if i have left agi or str)
Int 1
Dex 30
Luk 1

So there you go. plese let me know anything about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mortis_Infernale

Mortis_Infernale

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Advice - drop Soul Breaker unless you are willing to go Str/Int and pump up Sonic Blow to it's maximum, also max Grimtooth since it's actually a nice thing to have in WoE, also consider having around 50-60 dex total so you can hit enemies like other sinx's or snipers
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:50 pm

build should be like this usually
130 str total, no more no less
97 vit total
60-70 dex total
1 luk
agi Rest, after everything is put in put in agi here
int 1
this is a final 99/70 build which is what you should be posting anyway, following this build will ensure emp breaking ability and lots of killing power. and though it's nice, never get soul destroyer for a WoE build, there's just too many other things you could put the points in.
Back to top Go down
Krawller

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Okay ill do what you say Very Happy ill post nother built
Back to top Go down
hopeless

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 pm

always hit 130 str
u dont need to go over cuz u waste stat points
n u dont go below cuz u wont b able to kill shit
u always hit 97 vit
stun=death
70 dex total is enuff
n rest agi
obviously ur gonna need to hunt to make foods
+8 str +7 vit +8 dex r easy
dont use evil wing ears or angel wing ears
use a fucking masquerade
or zealotus mask
u dont need ridiculous high amount of agi
sure u can attack faster but if u die in 1 hit its useless
surviving is more important that is wut woe is about
n there are better ways to get more aspd
beserk pot pitch sinx sing n hob set
dbl dag emp breaking is stupid
pro tip just dont do it
cranial and ice pick is ur best option
i recommned using wind/earth katar n a fire katar
i cranial swap alot get use to it
it becomes second nature i do it even on defense
wind/earth is to bypass valk shield
n fire katar is for ppl who get caught up by webs
ice pick is best for emp breaking
sin dag n ck are nice to have
best set to get would b diablos
but i doubt ne1 would get a set ne time soon
so just settle for wool n tidal
pls use a raydric n g ferus is more useful for sinX
use a feather beret
armor i would go old skool
with a chainmail just for the def
accesories would go with the sign hob if u have 1
obviously if u have hob u would use thorny shield
but u should still have a valk shield to break precast
i honeslty dont care for hob n thorny
valk shield has saved me more then a thorny
i dont think ull need left hand mastery since u wont b dbl dagging
sbk is stupid dont max it
i hope ur kidding about a lvl 5 sb
ofc u get edp
n MA lvl 10 is helpful
max katar mastery n advance katar mastery
soul breaker is dumb for woe range attacks are nerfed
not to mention u only do 2k or less on a well geared person
sbk has a delay even with bragi its weak sauce
i srs hope u lrn from this
cuz sinx is a class that needs alot of dedication
Back to top Go down
Mortis_Infernale

Mortis_Infernale

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:23 am

Instead of using multiple elemental katars get one properly carded and use coverters/cursed water - cheaper and more effective since elemental effects on weapon override each other

Also @hopeless - could you please write properly at least on forums ? Cuz srsly ne1 wud b pissd off trying to read your post......
Back to top Go down
hopeless

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:12 am

see the reason for more then 1 katar is so u dont have to waste time hunting for more stuff u wouldnt need. u only need 2 katars. 1 which by passes valk n a fire katar n they arent hard to get. are u srs gonna sb cranial switch and use another converter n repeat. elemental katars are common for ppl who cranial switch like me. the only reason i would ever see myself hunting for converter mats is if i had an incant infil n i doubt ill get one. n relying on 1 weapon is bad. wut if ur 1 n only pvp weapon breaks in woe ur pretty much screwed. ud have to log n fix it by that time other guilds could have broke the emp cuz u couldn't help kill.

n i didnt see a ruling on how to type on forum
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 pm

lol first off, Hopeless, post without putting only so few words on a line, it's just easier to read.

Second, hope is right, you only need the 2 katars, valk bypasser and the /3/ fire katar, it just works. I've also seen a successful use of Unholy Touch. but i wouldn't recommend that..

stats however, is pretty versatile, everything depends on the ability to get equips, and ur preference on equips.. Equips make ur build, build doesn't make ur equips.

Dex, str, and agi can all be changed, not dramatically, but enough to change everything. Your equips, and the abiliity to get them is just about everything you need to know, the stats come easy afterwards.

On the other hand, i would NEVER use a zealotus mask, it's a waste of a second headgear, it's easy to get, but just a waste of space. Better to pull off just about anything else in there.

lol also, SD is a fkin great skill, however, you wont be using it in WoE. Even though, back on psi i could SD a full geared pally and hit for 4.5k.. But honestly, i couldn't do much against a huge bunch of enemies, 5-6 or so. So you aren't going to need SD. However much i love that fkin skill. So good Smile any sinx who tells you otherwise, has not fully mastered an SD sinx. They are the shit my friend. but if you have a guild on ur team.. SD is fkin worthless.. always become a noob EDP sinx. That's where the money is when ur in a guild. lol. SD also does NOT have a cast time in bragi. Especially if played right. Don't go knockin SD until you watch someone take a Pally out solo with it.. haha.. lance..

Anyway, yeah, basically, figure out your gears, until then try using the stats that hope used.. play around with those stats and equips you could use, find out the highest damage and highest chance of survivability, that's what you want as an EDP sinx.

Good luck, i know you have been slapped around a lot here. Lol, we're just here to help.

Arturo
Back to top Go down
hopeless

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:47 am

only reason i said zealotus cuz it would increase damage
its the only thing close to an alice doll on this server
u never know if that damage would b enuff to one shot most ppl on server
Back to top Go down
Krawller

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Thanks for all that advices, ill listem to them.
ill do whatever you say.
Maybe i dont know a lot about a sinx, but that can be fix if i take your advices, but something i DO know if that is hard to find loyality around, but i also know that i Am very loyal, and i always give my best to help other people, or guildmates, if someone needs anything im always there to try and help. i hope that will be helpfull. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 pm

I honestly believe you are very promising. Sounds like you are new to quite a few things right now, but you mold easily. I think you have my vote, I want to see what others say first however. But you have my vote, and that's the most important. lol.

Arturo
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm

If you do not repost to this in 3 days. You will not be accepted. However, if you do. You will be accepted. I haven't seen you on in awhile. So Let me know if you are still active ok?
Back to top Go down
Krawller

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:55 am

hey chris, and everybody, i apologize, i had a little problem, my computer ( a laptop) charger messed up.
So i had to order a new one, but there was not the one i needed, only on honk Kong lol.
So I'm sorry for the delay, but now im here, and im going to be active on RO again. Smile
thanks for waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:34 am

Alright man, You're accepted. Message anyone from the league in game. And we'll hook you up wit an invite.

Congratulations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70   Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Applyng Assasin Lvl 70
Page 1 of 1